UPDATE - 6/24/20
A Statement from Pastor Jon
I know many of you are excited about the idea of "reopening" our church. While this is something we have prayed for, please understand that your church leadership is faced with many difficult decisions as to WHEN and HOW to return to a corporate worship setting. Every congregation has a specific challenge due to the fact that there is not a "one size fits all" option for everyone. All pastors are in uncharted territory. Thus, let's make sure that we watch our attitudes, actions, and words in this time. Let's be positive and supportive of leadership and decisions that are made. Let's seek to give grace and spend time in prayer for all who bear this responsibility.
We will continue to offer two worship services in the Family Life Center at 8:30am & 10:30am.
There will be preschool childcare offered during the 10:30 service by registration through this link.
For the time being, we will not have any midweek activities.
This is the first phase of meeting together as a church to worship. This phase will last at least until the end of June. Please be patient as we move through the process of coming back together. Primarily, we want to make sure that we come back together safely. We need cooperation from each one of our members for that to be the case. The deacons and church staff are working together to ensure a process that is safe and effective for our church. We will share more information as we finalize the next phase.
What Additional Things Are We Doing to Ensure Safety?
1) We ask that if you have a fever or cough, please don't come to church.
2) We have hired a professional cleaning service with additional hours to clean and sanitize the building.
3) We would like Senior adults and immunocompromised people to attend the first service at 8:30am.
4) We will have reminders & information on the projector screens as people enter the Family Life Center.
5) We will not be handing out bulletins or serving coffee. There will be no passing of anything during the service.
6) We will not be greeting people at the doors or in the parking lot. We will have people at the welcome center.
7) All doors will be propped open except for bathroom doors. These doors will be wiped down regularly.
8) There will be no fellowship during the service. We discourage physical contact - e.g. hugging & shaking hands.
9) We encourage social distancing. There will be two seats between every household during the worship service.
10) We will have hand sanitizer readily available. Also, feel free to wear a mask.
We hope that you will come and worship with us this Sunday! However, each person must make a decision that is best for their family and health conditions. If you are not able to attend one of our services this Sunday, we hope that you will continue to worship with us online or by listening to the CD. God has been blessing our church during this time and I cannot wait to share more about that with you this Sunday.
These resources can be found here. Please continue to make every effort to stay in contact with us, as well as your community groups and Sunday school classes via phone, email, and Zoom meetings. For those that are uncomfortable returning to campus, we will continue to stream our service at 10:30am on Sunday mornings.
If you'd like to set up online giving, please follow this link.
Sunday School/Community Groups Lesson - Posted Online - Monday 9:30am
On-Campus Worship - Sunday 8:30am/10:30am
Online Worship - Sunday 10:30am
Sunday Evening Service - Cancelled
Wednesday Evening Activities - Cancelled